We collect personal information on our website when you:
• create an account on our website
• place an order through our website
• subscribe to a newsletter
• provide us with feedback on our products or services
In the shop
We collect personal information in our shop when you:
• enter our loyalty scheme
The personal information we collect may include:
• Your name, address and phone number
• Your email address
• Any other details to help you with your experience
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To process your order & transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
When a website user places an order, the information entered, such as name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, company name, and VAT number is stored within the order. The other information that is stored is as follows:
• IP address, its host name and its country location
• the type of device used, such as mobile or desktop
• the date and time of order
• payment method
• amount paid
• shipping method
• number of loyalty points earned, if applicable
• any activity on the order, such as the date and time the order was completed by staff
• whether a new customer, a returning one or a guest
• the products ordered
Our website is checked regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Details
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates relating to orders.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, when one is used.
• Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests as quickly as possible.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from our marketing emails.
Address: Happy Feet Boutique, 2 Denmans Lane, Lindfield, West Sussex, RH16 2LB, UK
Tel: 01444 487744