Happy Feet Boutique – Our Story
Happy Feet Boutique is an award wining Sussex based independent retailer, our shop is located in the picturesque village of Lindfield. Our aim is to provide something different to the high street, bringing the best brands, offering a great range of shoes, toys and clothing. We are dedicated to ensuring that we provide the best products at the best possible prices.
We run our shop with these guiding principles in mind.
- Shopping for your children should be enjoyable, as if shopping for yourself.
- Always being helpful, and always being here to help, no matter what.
- Being nice to customers, suppliers and colleagues who have joined us on our journey.
- Providing the very best customer service and shopping experience for our customers who could easily shop elsewhere.
We are very aware that just running our business has impact on the environment and we have been working hard to reduce this impact, in the last year, we have made these improvements.
Refitted our shops
- With handmade wooden shop fittings made from FSC wood.
- Installing unpainted recyclable metal window displays.
- Hanging low energy LED light fittings
- We have stopped using plastic bags, introducing recyclable paper bags.
- Introduced water-based stamps for the logos on our bags, recyclable address cards and hemp string
- Dispose of all waste delivery boxes & paper along with customer left shoe boxes to recycle centre
- We swapped plastic parcel tape for recyclable paper tape
- For all our online orders we switched all our shipping bags from plastic to recyclable paper